Just a bit of fun for this instalment – all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. (Sorry… is that Jackism or is it being Jackist?)
I have listed eleven possible SN characters this month based on animals. Please add more or feel free to amend the descriptions. I will not censor contributions (but will edit offensive language or inappropriate suggestions).
I’ll repost a consolidated list in November. And whoever my wife thinks has made the best contribution will get a FREE bottle of Champagne from us, anywhere in the world, so Americans don’t bottle out!
Do I have high hopes? Of course I do! Let’s make the list definitive, if it doesn’t achieve a Wiki entry I’ll be really disappointed. It’s up to us… Please distribute the link across your social networks.
- Owls – good sources for advise and wisdom
- Parrots – only pass on links or repeat what others say
- Rabbits – only purpose is to offer sex online
- Foxes – networkers with a hidden agenda
- Vultures – prey on the vulnerable through scams and cons
- Meercats – self-appointed police, report abuse & online dangers
- Puppy Dogs – desperate for any kind of friends or online connections
- Hyenas – only in it for the laugh
- Gorillas – those who indulge in cyber-bullying
- Elephants – individuals who remember where everything is online
- Tigers – always up for a fight or debate
Please respond with your ideas through this blog so I can keep it all together. It would be a difficult to track everything through LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, etc.
Thanks and have fun!